What are cookies ?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser to a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the website more tailored to you.
We use the following cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies required for the operation of our website
- analytical or performance cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate the site. This helps us to improve the way our site works.
- functionality cookies used to recognise you when you return to our website
- targeting cookies that record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you follow
When you use and access the site we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- enable certain functions of the site,
- provide analytics,
- store your preferences
- Google Analytics
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may visit the consumer page to manage the use of these types of cookies. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites: