Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families.
We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
* Opening hours 6.30am to 6.30pm
* Community centre for over 10 years
* Fun loving and supportive team
* Work with a highly skilled Director
* On-site parking
* Full time 38 Hours per week – Permanent
* Sponsorship opportunity Available
* Childcare Discounts up to 15-30% for Staff
* Career Advancement Opportunities – Study toward a qualification in Childcare and Work with Goodstart
* Employee Benefits include – Bupa Health Insurance Corporate Discounts, Travel and Accommodation exclusive discounts, Technology with Dell or APPLE exclusive offers to Goodstart staff.
* Purchased additional annual leave
* Friendly and support team with an Experienced Leadership Team
* We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
* Career opportunities and paid learning and development
* Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood or ACECQA recognized qualifications
* Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
* Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
* Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
* Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
* Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #GSEducator
Posting Notes: MOSSMAN || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD North – Region 10 || || Diploma – Children’s Services or equiv || Full-Time